This Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad is not only one of MY families favorite salads, but also my extended families. So, I make this at least once a month and it is almost always at family gatherings! It’s so easy and beyond delicious! My favorite thing to do is make a giant bowl to serve with dinner on Sunday, and then I eat the leftovers for lunch the next few days!
Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 16 oz package bowtie pasta
- 1 large can chicken breast I use the big Costco cans or 2-3 cups cubed Chicken Breasts
- Approx 2 cup grapes halved
- 2 chopped apples
- 1 C sliced almonds or cashews your preference
- 1-2 bunch of green onions amount to your preference preference
- Cook bowtie pasta noodles and chill.
- Add the remaining ingredients - chicken, grapes, apples, green onion and nut preference. Mix together with the noodles.
- Cover with approx 3/4 bottle of coleslaw dressing or make your own.
- Serve chilled.