This BLT Pasta Salad is like a BLT Sandwich without the bread! It includes bacon, lettuce and tomato mixed in with bowtie noodles and lettuce topped with creamy ranch dressing.
I’m so excited to share this salad with you guys today! This BLT Pasta Salad is generally classified as a summer salad, but I’m not going to lie, I eat it all year long! The bacon, lettuce, tomato mixed in with the bowtie noodles and lettuce topped with the amazing creamy ranch dressing is pure perfection!
My friend brought it to a BBQ last year and I literally skipped over my hamburger and just ate like 3 bowls of this! And I’ve made it at least a half dozen times since!
I love that I can prep everything ahead of time and then just assemble it together right before I’m ready to serve it. However, you can assemble 4-5 hours before if needed. I just prefer to put the toppings in ziplock bags and assemble right before serving.
RANCH BLT PASTA SALAD
After you’ve combined the lettuce, cooled bowtie pasta and toppings, it’s time to prepare the dressing.
The dressing is amazing! You basically just add some mayo, sour cream and garlic powder and it takes a basic ranch to the next level!
If you love salads like this, then make sure and check these others out:
- Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad
- Bowtie and Spinach Chicken Salad with Teriyaki Vinaigrette
- Chicken Cabbage Ramen Salad
- Easy Macaroni and Shrimp Salad
- Broccoli Salad
You guys, the salad really is soooo yummy! You’ll love it so much!
BLT Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
- 16 oz Bowtie Noodles
- 10 oz Romaine Lettuce shredded
- ½ cup Red Onion
- 2-3 Tomatoes large, chopped
- 1.5 cups Bacon chopped
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Mayonaise
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Allow the noodles to cool completely.
- While the noodles are boiling, cook your 8 pieces of bacon in the oven according to the directions on the package. You are also welcome to fry them on the stove. But, I like how easy to clean up is when I do it in the oven!
- While the bacon and noodles are cooking, chop up your tomatoes and red onion.
- Combine, the cooled noodles, romaine lettuce, bacon, lettuce and red onions.
- Combine the ranch dressing, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Poor half the dressing over the salad and softly mix the salad to cover it with the dressing. Continue to add as much dressing as you desire.
I can’t wait to hear if you guys love it! Happy eating!
*This post was originally published in Sept 2017 and has been updated!
Don’t forget to pin the image below for later!