This classic Chicken Cabbage Ramen Salad is a great crunchy, fresh flavored salad! Perfect to serve at large dinner parties, holiday parties and barbecues!
This Chicken Cabbage Ramen Salad literally makes my life better! This is a salad that I grew up eating, but then as an adult I added in the apples! It makes an appearance at all holidays and at least once a month for Sunday dinner! I will even make this salad and then just eat on it all week long! Seriously, put this salad on your upcoming menu!
The combination of the crunchy cabbage, along the freshness of the grapes and apples and then the seasoning of the dressing is the perfect combination! The cutting of the cabbage is the worst part, but don’t get discouraged the first time you do it. I love using my Mezzaluna Chopper to cut the head of cabbage up!
If making this salad head I suggest waiting to add the apples until right before you serve it. It’s the best when you have extra crispy apples!
Chicken Cabbage Ramen Salad
- Medium Head of Cabbage
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts Cubed or 2 cans of Chicken
- 1 bunch of Green Onions
- ½ C Sliced Almonds
- 1 Pack Chicken Ramen
- Bunch of Grapes to preference
- 2-3 Apples Chopped
- ½ C Salad Oil
- 3 TBS Sugar
- 3 TBS Vinegar
- Flavor packet from Ramen
- Start by chopping up your medium head of cabbage pretty small!
- Then just cut up the green onions, chicken, grapes and apples and throw them onto of the cabbage.
- Take a mallet or back of a large knife and smash up your Chicken Raman Package. I literally do this while still in the package. Open and set the seasoning aside and add it to your mixture.
- Add your slivered almonds and then just mix the salad all together!
- Put together your dressing recipe well and add over your salad and mix until the whole salad is is coated in the dressing!
I hope you love this salad as much as we do! Enjoy!