This classic Easy Macaroni and Shrimp Salad is the perfect side to any meal! Just throw the 5 ingredients in a bowl with the dressing and mix!
CLASSIC MACARONI SALAD
I grew up with my mother making this Classic Shrimp Macaroni Salad! It’s one of my favorites ever! So simple and yet so delish! It’s one of those recipes that you can really adapt it to your liking. Here is recipe to use as a starting point!
Shrimp Macaroni Salad
- 1 package Elbow Macaroni Salad
- 7 Hard Boiled Eggs diced
- 1/2 4.25 oz can Chopped Olives
- 4+ cups Small Salad Shrimp
- 2 stalks Celery diced
- 3 cups Miracle Whip approx
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Salt and Pepper to taste!
It’s one of those salads that you can totally alter to fit your preference! Add more or less of whatever you want and eat away!!
If you love this salad, check these ones out and pin the image below!