A thicker, 3 ingredient Fruit Dip that will knock your socks off! It also makes a great lighter frosting for a cupcakes or a cake!
FRUIT DIP RECIPE
I know I know… you’ve heard this before! But, in my humble opinion, this REALLY IS the BEST Fruit Dip EVER! It’s a little thicker and creamier than the traditional fruit dip, but that’s why I love it!
This makes a perfect afters school snack, appetizer or the perfect addition to an upcoming summer BBQ! If you put out a plate of this fruit dip and some fruit, there is no way it won’t get devoured by your family or guests!
I use this as a filling or frosting on several other desserts too! Specifically in this Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cheese Trifle!
Here’s how you throw this quick dip together!
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 1 8oz or 12 oz Cool Whip depending on preference
- 2 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Strawberries cleaned and cut into small pieces
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature and soft.
- Take your cup of cut strawberries and use a food processor or even a fork and smash the strawberries to create a rough puree.
- Combine Cool Whip, Cream Cheese, Sugar and Strawberries using a hand mixer. I like my fruit dip on the thicker side, so I use an 8oz Cool Whip. But, I've heard lots of people liking it better with the 12oz Cool Whip. I suggest buying the larger size and then mixing to your liking.
- Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this yummy treat and have a summer filled with delicious fruit dip at every BBQ! hehe! Have a great day!
If you love this appetizer, check these others out:
- Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 3 Ingredient Easy Queso
- Pinwheel Asparagus Roll Appetizer
- Southern Deviled Eggs using the Instant Pot
- Guilt Free Ranch Dressing
- Shrimp Dip Platter
If you love this post, then make sure and pin the image below!