Scroll through 30+ Mouthwatering Halloween Treat Ideas for you to consider making this Fall! There are Halloween themed cookies, Rice Krispy treats, cheesecake, cake pops, pretzels, cupcakes and more!
Fall is here and with that is Halloween! Today I’ve got over 30 of the tastiest Halloween treats! There are some super scary recipes like a bloody cake or injection cupcakes. There are some cute treats like the Oreo Owls, Frankenstein Pretzels, and Rice Krispie Frankensteins. And lastly, there are some delicious recipes like the Oreo Caramel Brownie Bites and Pumpkin Roll, Trifle and Pumpkin Cookies! No matter you decide to whip up, you’ll be the hit at all those Halloween parties!
EASY HALLOWEEN TREATS
These fun ideas would be great for any Halloween Party or event! They would all look great displayed on the treat table!
Bat Oreo Truffles at One Sweet Appetite– The Bat Oreo Truffles will be a big hit at all Halloween parties.
- Mummy Brownies from Pretty Providence–These are seriously my favorite because of the adorably delicious mummies.
- Owl Cupcakes at Budget Savvy Diva–These owl cupcakes are the cutest ever with the large eyes made of Oreos!
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Mousse Bites at The Kitchen Prep–A creamy mousse topped with whipped cream ghosts.
- Monster Mash Halloween Candy Bark at Pack Momma–A colorful Monster Mash no bake treat.
- Rice Krispie Treat Monsters at One Little Project–The cutest little monster treats you’ll ever eat.
- Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies at Tastes Better from Scratch–I love this spider cookie idea because you don’t need to be a fancy baker.
- Rice Krispie Treat Mummy at Creme de la Crumb–Make this mummy treat with only 3 ingredients!
- Frankenstein Pretzels at The First Year–A sweet and salty treat the kiddos can totally help make.
Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats at Pretty Providence–These Rice Krispy treats really do look like mini Frankensteins!
HALLOWEEN TREAT IDEAS
I am loving all of these fun treat ideas! These are perfect for movie nights for family members of all ages!
Eyeball Cake Bites at Pretty Providence–Delicious but the eyes look super spooky!
- Oreo Filled Caramel Brownie Bites from Over the Big Moon–When you use the Halloween Oreos you can create a delicious colorful treat!
- Skinny Orange Soda Halloween Cake Pops at Yummy Healthy Easy–These cake pops taste like a creamsicle!
- Bloody Cupcakes at Living Sweet Moments–A vanilla cupcake that is decadent and gory!
- Halloween Puppy Chow at Lil’ Luna–The perfect grab n go snack for any Halloween party.
- Halloween Muddy Buddies at A Pumpkin & A Princess –A fantastic snack while watching a spooky movie!
- Easy Halloween Dirt Cups at Pretty Providence–These treats look like mini grave sites!
- Painted Pumpkin Cookies at Glorious Treats–Colorful pumpkin cookies ‘painted’ with Royal icing.
Bloody Good Double Chocolate Halloween Cake at An Italian in my Kitchen–A prettiest bloody cake I’ve ever laid eyes on!
Not all treats made in October need to be Halloween themed! I am loving all these Fall treat ideas too! Anything Candy Corn themed has me giving it heart eyes!
- Cinnamon Maple Nut Butter Covered Apples at Raia’s Recipes–The best of all fall flavors covering a crispy apple!
- Scarecrow Treats at The Girl Who Ate Everything–A sweet and salty treat loaded with candy corns and nuts.
- Candy Corn Meringue Cookies at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen–The prettiest little white, yellow and orange meringue cookies.
- Candy Corn at I Heart Naptime–Just a heads up, this popcorn treat is hard to stop eating!
- Candy Corn Jello Cups at Pretty Providence–Made with pineapple and orange jello and topped with whipped cream!
Candy Corn Parfait at Baked Brie–A sure Halloween treat hit with all ages.
Naturally we’d have to create a category for all the pumpkin desserts! Pumpkin treats are for sure my jam during October and November! And all of these had my mouth drooling!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Puffs –This is my go to fall dessert when I’m wanting something that is a little less heavy!
- Pumpkin Cookies at Dear Crissy–These cookies have a cake like texture with a subtle pumpkin flavor and topped with creamy frosting!
- Pumpkin Praline Trifle at Bakers Royale–Layer vanilla pudding, pumpkin and a granola with praline crumble!
- Jack O’Lantern Cookies at Diamonds for Dessert–The cutest pumpkin flavored jack o’lantern cookies!
- Pumpkin Bars at I Heart Naptime–You had me at cream cheese frosting!
- Pumpkin Roll at Gimme Some Oven–You’ll be amazed at how easy this Pumpkin Roll is to make.
Jack O’Lantern Cookies at Diamonds for Dessert–The cutest pumpkin flavored jack o’lantern cookies!
Looking for more Pumpkin Flavored Recipes? Check out my 60+ Pumpkin Flavored Recipes for Fall!
Also, in case you didn’t know, I’ve got a MAJOR obsession with donuts! A few years I put together this fun post FULL of Halloween Donut Treat Ideas and they’re all amazing!
If you love this tutorial, then I’d LOVE you forever if you’d pin the button below! Thanks so much!
*This post was originally posted in Fall 2017 and has been updated!