You’ll find all the Pumpkin Flavored Recipes that you’ll need for Fall here! I’ve got you covered with Pumpkin Flavored Breakfasts, Pumpkin Flavored Desserts, Pumpkin Flavored Breads, Pumpkin Flavored Dinners and Pumpkin Flavored Drinks!
When I think of the Fall season, pumpkin flavored food comes straight to my mind! I can’t get enough of the festive creamy flavor. Are you with me? It doesn’t matter if I have it for breakfast, dinner or a dessert. I love it all! I think I love it so much, because it is a limited flavor that only really shows its face for a season. I can make all the pumpkin recipes I want and in a few months and then it is done.
In this round-up of 60+ Pumpkin Flavored Fall Recipes you will find breakfast, breads, drinks, desserts and dinner ideas! Don’t be shy, try them all! I know I will!
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
Who knew so many breakfast recipes could be made with a pumpkin flavor?
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes–The perfect fall breakfast!
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced French Toast with Buttermilk Syrup–The buttermilk syrup is to die for!
- Overnight Pumpkin Pie French Toast at My Suburban Kitchen–Love that this recipe can be made the night before and baked in the morning.
- Pumpkin French Toast Sticks with Praline Maple Syrup at The Chunky Chef–These would be a great quick and portable breakfast.
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies at Leelalicious–Super nutritional breakfast cookies that taste just like fall.
- Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes at Kim’s Cravings–These pancakes are Paleo and gluten free.
- Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Bake at Running with Spoons–Sounds like a doughy and delicious oatmeal bowl!
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins at Real Housemoms–You’ve got to see the delicious glaze drizzled all over these.
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Muffins at Kinda Healthy Recipes–With only 100 calories a muffin, you’ll be able to enjoy a few for breakfast.
- Paleo Pumpkin-Spices Granola at Paleo Newbie–Eat this granola on top of yogurt or by itself.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scones at Countryside Cravings–A wonderful scone full of all the fall flavors.
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats at Pumpkin’n Spice–Make your fall mornings easier with these hearty oats!
- Pumpkin Waffles at Averie Cooks–When you add maple syrup to these waffles, you’ll be amazed at how well they go together.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls at The Novice Chef–You can make these cinnamon rolls in just 30 minutes!
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Hands down, Pumpkin desserts are my favorite way to enjoy the pumpkin flavor! You can’t go wrong with any of these, but my favorite is hands down the Pumpkin Dump Cake featured below! I also love Pumpkin Rolls and Pumpkin Cheesecakes!
Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake–I’m not sure it gets easier than a dump cake. It’s so yummy!
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream–The perfect fall dessert and you don’t even need an ice cream maker!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Puffs–This is my go to fall dessert when I’m wanting something that is a little less heavy!
- Classic Pumpkin Roll Cake at Pretty Providence–This pumpkin roll will melt in your mouth.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies at Dear Crissy–These cookies will disappear crazy fast off your baking sheet.
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pudding Recipe at Recipes.net–A fat free and sugar free pumpkin dessert.
- Pumpkin Drizzle Cheesecake at Pretty Providence–This cheesecake has a pumpkin crunchy drizzle on top. Oh my!
- Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake at Lil’ Luna–Oreo crust and 2 layers of cheesecake, does it get any better?
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip at Homemade Hooplah–A great dessert to bring to a holiday party.
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies at Num’s the Word–You can make these no-bake pumpkin cookies in just minutes.
- Pumpkin Angel Food Cupcakes at Taste and Tell–A super light and airy dessert with a pumpkin spiced whipped topping.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars at A Treats Affair–Cheesecake and pumpkin pie combined!
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce at Pumpkin’n Spice–A sweet breakfast or dessert for the fall.
- Baked Chocolate Pumpkin Donuts at My Sequined Life–You’ll get the best of both worlds with these chocolate and pumpkin donuts.
- Chocolate-Swirl Pumpkin Bars at Dear Crissy–Bring this pumpkin flavored dessert to any holiday party this season.
- Best Pumpkin Mug Cake at The Novice Chef–Baking a cake in a mug doesn’t get any easier, I promise!
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Icebox Cake at Five Heart Home–Cream cheese, gingersnap cookies, whipped cream and pumpkin make up this delicious dessert.
- Pumpkin Pie Pops at Pumpkin’n Spice–Pumpkin pie flavored treat in a popsicle form.
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies at Well Plated–These cookies have a maple flavored icing. Incredible.
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake at Pumpkin’n Spice–A cheesecake batter that is tossed with pound cake.
- Pumpkin Spice Caramels at Butter with a Side of Bread–A pumpkin flavored mixed with delicious caramels.
- Pumpkin Truffles at Country Living–Little bites of fall heaven!
- Pumpkin-Doodle Cookies at Pumpkin’n Spice–A fun, tasty and fall spin on the snickerdoodle cookie.
Pumpkin Pie Bites at Sugar Apron–A pumpkin pie in a bite size treat!
Pumpkin Flavored Drinks
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate at Pumpkin’n Spice–Make this fall inspired hot chocolate in the crock pot.
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate at Pretty Providence–A creamy hot chocolate concoction for crispy fall evenings!
- Pumpkin Punch at Honestly Yum–Your Halloween party guest won’t be able to get enough of this punch.
- Pumpkin Spice Almond Protein Smoothie at Smart Nutrition–A great fall recovery drink after a workout.
- Pumpkin Pie Frappe at Peanut Butter & Peppers–It tastes just like Starbucks!
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Smoothie at Natalie’s Happy Health–A super nutritious smoothie.
- Pumpkin Pie Mojitos at PopSugar–A fall twist on the classic Cuban cocktail, the Mojito.
- Pumpkin Chia Milkshake at Life Tastes Like Food–Whip up this milkshake in 5 minutes flat.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Martini at Snappy Gourmet–A great drink for Halloween, Thanksgiving or anytime this fall.
The BEST Pumpkin Breads
Pumpkin Breads are another yummy way to enjoy this seasonal flavor! The pumpkin flavor bakes perfectly into bread and adds the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor!
Pumpkin Dinner Rolls–These rolls are super easy to make and the flavor isn’t too overwhelming!
- Pumpkin Pie Pull Apart Bread at Pretty Providence–This recipe looks incredibly impressive but it isn’t hard to make.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins at Julie’s Eat and Treats–Pumpkin flavored muffins with dried cranberries make a great snack.
- Pumpkin Banana Bread at Pretty Providence–The world’s best pumpkin banana bread!
- Pumpkin Bread in a Jar at StoneGable–Pumpkin bread with a crumble topping all in a jar!
- Easy Pumpkin Bread at Tastes of Lizzy T–You’ll be able to whip up two loaves with this recipe. One for yourself and one for a friend!
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread at The Salty Marshmallow–Made with refrigerator biscuits and pumpkin flavors.
- Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Bread at Creations by Kara–This pumpkin bread has a layer of cinnamon sugar melted in the middle.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread at The Mountain Kitchen–Made with applesauce instead of oil!
- Pumpkin Cornbread at Give Recipe–Fluffy and moist cornbread with a slight pumpkin flavoring.
- Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread at Dear Crissy–Everyone will be begging for more with this cream cheese filling.
Pumpkin Flavored Dinner Recipes
Surprisingly, incorporating pumpkin flavoring into dinner recipes is generally not something people think about doing, but you’d be surprised what a hit they’ve been with my family!
Pumpkin Sausage Alfredo Penne at Whole and Heavenly Oven–Creamy penne pasta with sausage and pumpkin!
- Pumpkin Soup–A great soup recipe even the kids will enjoy.
- Pumpkin Stuffed Shells at Healthier Steps–Stuffed with cheese and delicious pumpkin flavors.
- Easy Pumpkin Soup at The Salty Marshmallow– Caramelized onion, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger give this fall favorite soup amazing warm flavor!
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese with Bacon at Inspired by Charm–You’ll love this pairing of cheese, pumpkin and bacon.
- Pumpkin Apple Pulled Pork Chili at Mamagourmand–A sweet and spicy chili you’ll enjoy all season long.
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili at Hip2Save–A comforting fall soup.
- Turkey Pumpkin Meatloaf at Just A Pinch–Instead of ketchup try pumpkin in this meatloaf, you’ll love it.
- Pumpkin and Chard Lasagna at Yummy Yummy Kitchen–This lasagna is seasoned with pumpkin, sage and nutmeg.
- Pumpkin Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce at Eats Well With Others–Pumpkin Alfredo is the perfect fall meal.
- Paleo Pumpkin Curry at Fed+Fit–The pumpkin and curry flavors go so well together.
- Healthy Creamy Pumpkin Spaghetti at Smart Nutrition–A lighter pumpkin pasta dish.
- Pumpkin Tomato Basil Meatballs at Wholesomelicious–A fall spin on a traditional spaghetti dish.
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese at Pumpkin’n Spice–Pumpkin and two types of cheese make up this amazing dish.
- Thai Curry Pumpkin Noodle Soup at My Food Story–You can have this ready for dinner in 20 minutes!
Chicken Pumpkin Quinoa Chowder at Wholefully–This recipe is savory, hearty, creamy and so good!
I really hope you love some of these Pumpkin Flavored Recipes! I’m sure they’ll be a hit in your home this Fall!
Hope you guys love these and find some great recipes to enjoy this Fall! Have a great day!