These Harry Potter Candy Labels are great to pair with coordinating candy for your upcoming Harry Potter party or Movie Night! I love to set up a Harry Potter Candy Store and have my customers use Knuts or Sickles to purchase the candy!
These printables have me SOOO excited!! I love the Harry Potter Potion Bottles that I made, but know that DIYing potion bottles are not something that everyone loves to do! This year, for Halloween, I want to have a big Harry Potter Party and so I wanted to make printables for all the fun candy in the books and also for the drinks. It is a super easy and affordable way to bring Hogwarts, Honeydukes, and Diagon Alley to life!
HARRY POTTER PARTY FOOD LABELS
- Harry Potter Candy Labels (download below)
- Home Printer (color)
- Distress Ink
- Coordinating Candy (see list below)
How to Assemble
Start by downloading the PDF candy labels below and then print them on your printer at home! You’ll want to print them on cardstock so that when you fold them in half they’re sturdy enough to stand.
Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut the labels out.
To make them look more aged, I suggest using distress ink around the edges of the labels. The edges looked much better inked as you can see on these 2-liter soda bottles from my Free Harry Potter Drink Labels. It’s super easy to do, you just run the distress ink pad over the edges. If you don’t have an ink pad you can even use a sharpie, black marker, or even a dark crayon!
But, it’s not imperative! If you’re running short on time, don’t stress!
Fold and place the labels next to the coordinating candy on a treat table! Use a variety of different bowls and dishes for the candy to be displayed in! Use different sizes and heights if possible!
Wondering what candy to buy to put with the candy labels? I’ve got you covered below with a list of fun ideas!
HARRY POTTER CANDY NAMES
One of my favorite parts of the Harry Potter movies is catching all the fun candy names throughout them! I’ve created 12 labels with those candy names, most of which can be found at Honeydukes Candy store! I’ve also listed some candies that can be bought to represent the candy from the movie!
- Chocolate Frogs – You can make your own using a frog candy mold or buy chocolate frogs.
- Fizzing Whizzbees – Butterscotch Candy, Pop Rocks, Butterscotch Candy
- Cauldron Cakes – Ding Dongs, Macarons, Cupcakes
- Chocolate Wands – Pocky Chocolate Sticks, Cream Filled Wafer Sticks
- Sugar Quill Lollipop – Not a ton of options for this. You can purchase them here – Sugar Quill Lollipop!
- Acid Pops – Classic Suckers, Original Gourmet Suckers, Original Gourmet Suckers
- Ton Tongue Toffee – Buttercrunch Toffee, Caramel Suckers, Sea Salt Caramel, Buttercrunch Toffee
- Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Bean – Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Jelly Belly Jelly Beans (adorable)
- Cockroach Clusters – Chocolate Nut Clusters, PB No Bake Cookies
- Pepper Imps – Striped Peppermint Candy
- Treacle Fudge – You can buy fudge or make your own!
- Jelly Slugs – Gummy Worms, HP Jelly Slugs
Use the link at the end of this post to download the PDF with the Candy Labels! I really think they all turned out so cute!
HARRY POTTER FOOD LABELS
To download the Harry Potter Candy Labels, just click the download button below. The file will be downloaded and saved to your computer as a PDF. The file is 2 pages.
Please remember, this file is for personal use only. It may not be redistributed or sold. If you want to share the file with someone, please send them the URL for this post for them to download their own copy.
Looking for this tutorial in a printable form? I’ve got you covered below!
Harry Potter Candy Labels
- Harry Potter Candy Labels Download within the blog post
- 2 pieces Cardstock
- Distress Ink
- Coordinating Candy
- Start by downloading the PDF candy labels within the blog post and then print them on your printer at home! Print them on cardstock so that when you fold them in half, they're sturdy enough to stand.
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut the labels out.
- To make them look more aged, I suggest using distress ink around the edges of the labels. The edges looked much better inked as you can see on these 2-liter soda bottles from my Free Harry Potter Drink Labels. It's super easy to do, you just run the distress ink pad over the edges. If you don't have an ink pad you can even use a sharpie, black marker, or even a dark crayon!
- Fold the labels in half and place them in front of the candy coordinating with the candy label!
- Place the labels next to the coordinating candy on a treat table! Use a variety of different bowls and dishes for the candy to be displayed in! Use different sizes and heights if possible!
If you love this Harry Potter post, then be sure and check out my Harry Potter Potion Labels & Tutorial! It’s my most popular Harry Potter post!
HARRY POTTER PRINTABLES
Looking for some other fun Harry Potter Printable Games? Check these out!
- Harry Potter Bingo
- Harry Potter Coloring Pages
- HP House I Spy
- Harry Potter Word Scramble
- Harry Potter Potion Bottle Printables
- Free Harry Potter Drink Label Printables
I also have these useful Harry Potter Printable Bookmarks that my kids have loved. Each book has a bookmark with boxes to mark off as they read each chapter! That way they can track their reading! Kids love them!
As a reminder, this printable is for personal use only.
*This post was overdue for an update and got a facelift with better pictures, tutorial, and information. It was originally published in September 2012.
If you love this printable, then don’t forget to pin the image below!