My Harry Potter Bingo is so fun and perfect for all ages! Whether you’re a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, or Hufflepuff, I assure you it’s a blast! Just download, print, and play!
FREE PRINTABLE HARRY POTTER BINGO
Hey, Hogwarts fans! I’ve got the perfect Harry Potter themed game for you today! It’s perfect for a Harry Potter party or if you’re just looking for a fun game to play while having a Harry Potter Marathon, you’ve come to the right place!
Now onto the Bingo game! Here’s what you need to do to start the HP Bingo fun!
HARRY POTTER BINGO CARDS
- Harry Potter Bingo Cards (download below)
- Cardstock (or printer paper, but cardstock is better)
- Laminator and laminating pouches (optional)
- Paper Cutter
- Bingo Markers — I like to use candy like these fun Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans
HOW TO PREPARE HARRY POTTER BINGO
Start by download the Harry Potter Bingo Cards below! The set comes with 6 different Bingo Cards and the calling cards.
Use a paper cutter to cut out the cards and calling cards.
I always like to laminate everything so that we can play over and over again. So, if you plan to play a lot, I say laminate it! Laminators are so cheap nowadays and are 1000% worth the investment. My kids and I use ours all.the.time!
Lastly, you need to make sure that all the players have Bingo Markers. I love to just use candy! I choose the type of candy depending on the ages of the players! If I am playing with younger kids, I choose to use wrapped candy. If I am playing with older kids that can have the restraint to not eat them while playing, I like to use Jelly Beans (aka Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans)!
HOW TO PLAY HARRY POTTER BINGO
Now that everything is prepped, let’s play!
Give each player a bingo card! If you have more than 6 players, you have two options. Divide up into smaller groups and play multiple games or give out duplicates and know that you’ll have more than one winner! If you have less than 3 players, feel free to have the players play with more than one bingo card. They need to be old enough to be able to play multiple cards!
You will need someone to be the caller. This person should not be playing in the game.
Explain to all the players how the letter/picture combination works! The letter called represents the column. Then within that letters column if the Harry Potter picture is under it, then they can put a marker on that picture.
For example: If G-Broom is called, then they’d choose the 4th row and then mark the broom under the G column. See the picture for reference.
Make sure before starting, that each player puts a marker on the free square in the middle of each bingo card.
HOW TO WIN BINGO
The caller will call out the calling cards one by one, giving the players enough time to check their bingo card(s). There’s no limit to how many letter-picture combinations the caller reads out. They’ll keep choosing new cards until someone wins.
The first player to get 5 spots in a row wins! The 5 in a row can be vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
Once a player has 5 in a row, they will yell out BINGO!!
FREE PRINTABLE HARRY POTTER BINGO
To download your set of the Harry Potter Bingo Printables, just click the download button below. The file will be downloaded and saved to your computer as a PDF.
Please remember, this file is for personal use only. It may not be redistributed or sold. If you want to share the file with someone, please send them the URL for this post for them to download their own copy.
Looking for this info in a printable form? I’ve got it for you below!
Harry Potter Bingo Game Printables
How to Prepare Harry Potter Bingo
- Start by download the Harry Potter Bingo Cards below! The set comes with 6 different Bingo Cards and the calling cards.
- Use a paper cutter to cut out the cards and calling cards.I always like to laminate everything so that we can play over and over again.
- Lastly, you need to make sure that all the players have Bingo Markers. I love to just use candy! I choose the type of candy depending on the ages of the players! If I am playing with younger kids, I choose to use wrapped candy. If I am playing with older kids that can have the restraint to not eat them while playing, I like to use Jelly Beans (aka Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans)!
HARRY POTTER KIDS GAMES
HARRY POTTER PARTY PRINTABLES
- Harry Potter Potion Bottle Printables
- Hogwarts Free Printable Candy Labels
- Free Harry Potter Drink Label Printables
I also have the most fun Harry Potter Printable Bookmarks that my kids have loved. Each book has a bookmark with boxes to mark off as they read each chapter! That way they can track their reading!
I hope this Harry Potter Bingo game helps make your party or family time even more fun!
If you love this Free Printable Harry Potter Bingo, then comment and rate this post and printables! I’d also LOVE it if you could pin the image below!