These Valentine’s Day Bookmark Punchcard are the perfect way to help your kids track their reading and help motivate them to learn to love to read!
One of my favorite ways to celebrate Holidays with my kids is with Holiday themed books! So, I decided this year to make Holiday themed bookmark punchcards to go along with our book collections. My kids have loved the generic Reading Bookmark Punchcards, so I know these are going to be a hit too!
To make your own:
- Download the file below.
- Print the file on cardstock.
- Cut out the individual bookmarks.
- Run them through a laminator if you have one. I have this one and love it, plus is super affordable!
- Cut out the individual bookmarks with a paper trimmer, leaving a small border them.
VALENTINE’S DAY BOOKMARKS
I will keep up the same system we’ve been using. The bookmarks have 20 spots to punch (or sticker, or mark off, etc)! So, each bookmark has spots for my kids to read 5 of 7 days a week for approx 4 weeks! So, a punch card will last approx a month! If they can read 20 of the 30 (or 31) days a month, then they’ll earn a reward. For example ice cream date, go swimming, $5, etc!
Looking for some more fun printables to help your kiddos? Check out:
- Morning Routine Printables
- Bedtime Routine Printables
- DIY Kids Paid Chore Chart
- Back to School Note for Kids Lunch
- Lunchbox Jokes for Every Season and Holiday
Download the Printable Bookmarks by clicking the button below. The download will open in a new tab!
If you like these, you may want to use my Generic Printable Bookmark Punchcards!
Enjoy and happy reading!
Don’t forget to pin the below image for later!