Pepper Jelly Neighbor Gift Idea w/ Printable Gift Tag + Blog Hop
Welcome to November friends! Are you guys ready to start seeing Christmas goodness all over this blog? We have dived into the Christmas crafts, treats, traditions, etc and are ready to start sharing all the fun with you guys! Today we have teamed up with 29 talented and creative bloggers to share some neighbor gift ideas with you guys. We are sharing our go-to Neighbor Gift for the last few years – Pepper Jelly! Lisa actually introduced me to Pepper Jelly about 6 years ago and I was obsessed! Funny thing is – I’m actually not a pepper fan! But, I LOVE this stuff! My mom has also given this as her neighbor/work gift the last 4 years as well! It’s THAT good!
We are also sharing this cute Gift Tag that you can attach to your Pepper Jelly! Just click below to download it!
A yummy treat or appetizer!
- 2 1/2 c very small diced red peppers, seeds removed
- 2 1/2 c very small diced green peppers, seeds removed
- 1/2 c fine diced jalapeno peppers, seeds removed
- 3 c cider vinegar
- 13 c sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1-2 Tbsp red pepper flakes depending on how hot you want it
- 2 pack liquid pectin Certo brand, found in the canning section or by the Jell-O
- You can use a food processor to chop peppers just be careful not to dice them to small. Bring all ingredients, except pectin to a rolling boil.
- Add pectin and return to a boil. Time for 1 1/2 minutes and take off burner.
- Hot pack in warm jars for 15 minutes. Remove from canner and allow to cool for 24 hours. The jelly will set up as it cools.
- Makes approx 17 half pints!
- Serve over Cream Cheese and eat with Ritz!
Adapted from Stephen Dowdney
Adapted from Stephen Dowdney
Over The Big Moon http://overthebigmoon.com/
Now check out the other 29 awesome ideas! If you love an idea, be sure and click over to see the full tutorial!
Our Thrifty Ideas – Soda Tags Neighbor Gift
Dessert Now Dinner Later – Muddy Buddy Popcorn
Pretty Providence – Treat Pops
Blooming Homestead – Cookie Decorating Kit
Frenchi Wraps – Yummy Bars
Yesterday on Tuesday – Cookie Mix
The Happy Scraps – Homemade treat packaging
Over The Big Moon – Pepper Jelly
Just Us Four – Paleo Pumpkin Granola w/ Tag
Wait Til Your Father Gets Home – Rudolph Ornament
Happiness Is Homemade – Holiday Cookie Dough Tag
Cupcake Diaries – Twizzlers Holiday Tag
One Artsy Mama – Crochet Gift Card Pouch
Reasons to Skip the Housework – Hot Cocoa Set
Made to Be a Mama – Dishes Gift Set
Let’s Eat Grandpa – Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder
Dukes and Duchesses – Home for the Holidays Cocoa Gift
See Vanessa Craft – Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub
Carissa Miss – For Your Mistletoes
Occasionally Crafty – Salsa Neighbor Gift
Simply Designing – Mulling Spices
Domestically Speaking – Cinnamon Crumble Apple Pie + Printable
Creations By Kara – Christmas Bread Wrapper
Frog Prince Paperie – Luminary Kit
Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke – The Gift of Dishes
Giggles Galore – Homemade Vanilla
One Krieger Chick – Playdough in a Jar
Food Folks and Fun – DIY Coasters Gift Set
My Craftily Ever After – Printable Neighbor Gift Bags
Rae Gun Ramblings – Neighbor Gift Treat
I am a wife and mom that is over the moon for family, traditions and fun! I love to share lots of printables, DIY's, kids activities and my families favorite recipes! I am married to my husband, Scott, and we have 3 beautiful children and together they are my world!