This Easy Fiesta Chicken Casserole is one of my easiest go-to dinners! I love this casserole for so many reasons! It’s not only super yummy, but you literally only need one 9×13 pan and 10 minutes to put it together! I also love that the ingredients are something that I always have on hand!
This quick 2 min video shows you how quick it is and you can download the recipe below!
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken
- 2 cans for Corn
- 3 cups Instant Rice
- 3 cups Water
- 3 cups Salsa (I use medium salsa)
- Approx 4 large uncooked chicken breasts, cleaned and cut in quarters
- Combine the cream of chicken, corn, instant rice, salsa and water in a 9x10 glass pan. Take a spoon or whisk and mix it all together. Take your chicken quarters and push them down into the mixture! Sprinkle Paprika on top. Cook for 45 minutes to an hour (until chicken is cooked) @ 375 degrees. I like to serve it with hot rolls!
- I love eating the extra "mixture" of rice, corn, etc with Tortilla Chips! It is an awesome chip dip!
I also love eating the extra ‘casserole’ part as a chip dip! So, pull out the tortilla chips and finish it off that way! Enjoy!