Hey friends! The other day I was menu planning and I totally had this recipe pop in my head and I hadn’t made it in forever! It’s one of those recipes that I totally thought it would be soo hard and time consuming to make and it’s totally not!
It’s the perfect meal to just rotate for regular dinners, but it also can feed a ton of people and really isn’t any harder to double if you’re having another family or two over for dinner! So, I love this meal when I’m having friends over!
- Med sized top round beef steak (approx 1 lb)
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 c apple juice
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 c fresh broccoli
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Cut beef steak into thin strips, set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, water, juice, and cornstarch in small bowl and set aside.
- In large skillet stir fry broccoli with 2 Tbsp oil for about 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook. Set broccoli aside in a dish.
- Pour remaining oil into skillet and add beef steak and cook until well browned on all sides. Add garlic and cook until fragrant but not more than 1 min.
- Pour soy sauce mixture over meat and cook until slightly thickened.
- Stir in sesame oil.
- Remove from heat and stir in broccoli!
- Serve over rice.
You guys are seriously going to love this! Enjoy!