Hey friends! Today I’m sharing with you a dinner that I love to make when I am going to have a super crazy evening! This Sour Cream Noodle Bake can be made right at dinner time of course OR you can literally make it the day before or even the morning of and put it in your fridge until you’re ready to reheat! It’s amazing!
I generally make it right after breakfast and then clean up the dishes I used to prep, along with all my breakfast dishes! So, that’s only one clean up for 2 meals! Woo woo!
Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 can 15-ounces Tomato Sauce
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 8 oz bag of Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 ¼ cup Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- ½ cup diced Green Onions
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Get water ready on the stove for boiling noodles.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet and then drain the fat. Add tomato sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper and leave simmering.
- Cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Add plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Add to noodles and stir. Add green onions and stir.
- To assemble, add half of the noodles to a baking dish. Top with half the meat mixture, then sprinkle on half the grated cheddar. Repeat with noodles, meat, then a final layer of cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes!
I hope you guys love this as much as my family does! It’s seriously so delicious!