These Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples are the best treat during the cooler months! Best served them with vanilla ice cream!
*This recipe was originally posted on September 14, 2016.
We are entering that time of year! Where the temperatures start to slowly drop, the leaves start to change colors, and visits to the Apple Orchard begin!
In honor of the special time, I am sharing one of my favorite apple desserts – Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples! It is SO easy to make, just throw the 4 ingredients into the crock pot and let it go!
These Cinnamon Apples taste so good on a cool evening. They are a perfect comfort food and are best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apples
- 10 Granny Smith Apples peeled, cored, & sliced
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a slow cooker, place the sliced apples, brown sugar and lemon juice. Quickly mix them.
- Cover and cook for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours on the high setting.
- Check apples to make sure they are tender and not at all crispy. If needed, cook for an additional 15-20 minutes!
I really hope you guys love this treat as much as we do!
Thank you to Crystal from Everyday Adventures for originally sharing this recipe in September 2016 with us!
Looking for some other fun winter desserts? Check these out:
- Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Cookies
- Sweet Waffle Donut Recipe
- Easy Almond Roca and Coconut Toffee
- Dutch Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
If you love this recipe then I’d love it if you pinned the image below!