BBQ season is here! WOOHOO! We love to cook and eat outside as much as possible in the Spring, before the weather gets too hot! And grilling corn is one of my favorites! Last year I shared my Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob, so today I thought I would share my Grilled Corn with a Garlic and Ginger Soy Sauce! I love making this recipe, when I making Teriyaki flavored Kabobs!
- 8 ears of Corn on the Cob (cleaned and shucked)
- 5 tablespoons Butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 bunch of Green Onions, chopped
- Turn your gas grill on the highest heat setting for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, clean your grill good and lightly grease it.
- While grill preheats, combine the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, butter, and lemon juice.
- Stir with a fork until well combined and set aside.
- Turn the grill down to Med-High and place the corn directly on the barbecue. Turn the corn ever 1 1/2 minutes for approx 10 minutes. You want all the sides of the corn to be charred.
- Transfer all the corn into a large bowl or a baking sheet. Coat the corn with the sauce, by basting or spoon it over the corn for about a minute.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with the green onions.
I hope you guys love them as much as we do!