This Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob is the perfect addition during barbecue season! Grill this up with your favorite Kabob recipe and fresh appetizer for the perfect warm summer evenings dinner!
Last year I was introduced to Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob by our really good friends! HOW IN THE WORLD had I never had this before guys? Being that I literally LOVE food and hadn’t heard of it, I can only assume there are some others that are missing out on this goodness too! I’m literally obsessed and dreamed about it all winter long! I am so happy BBQ weather is here! Friends, you’ll never taste anything so good!
The mix of the spread on the grilled flavors of the corn make this enough to even eat it as a meal! I have to admit I’ve totally done that! But, it’s my favorite to serve when BBQing some tasty kabobs (see recipes at the end of this post!)
MEXICAN GRILLED CORN ON THE COB
Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 8 ears corn
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups sour cream
- ½ cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 limes juiced
- Red chili powder or Cayenne
- 2 limes cut into wedges for garnish
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat.
- Husk your corn. I like to keep the husks attached, so that I have something
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, and parmesan in a bowl and mix everything together.
- Place your corn on a grill rack sprayed with cooking spray. Cook the ears of corn approx 12 minutes or until corn is lightly browned, turning frequently.
- Place corn on a plate or platter and spread the mayonnaise/sour cream all over the corn and sprinkle with chili or cayenne pepper!;
- Drizzle lime juice to preference.
If you love sides like this, make sure and check out these other yummy BBQ sides:
Also, here are some of my favorite BBQ dinner ideas:
Here’s a sneak peak of the BLT Pasta Salad!
If you love this side – I’d love for you to pin the image below!