If you haven’t tried making side dishes in your Instant Pot, then you’re missing out! They’re a game changer and will make dinner time so much easier! I’ve gathered the Best Instant Pot Side Dishes that will pair with a ton of different dinners!
I’m all about finding ways to make cooking dinner for my family easier, healthier and quicker. The Instant Pot really is the BEST way to cook those side dishes! While the main dish is in the oven, your side can be cooking away in minutes in the pressure cooker. I’ve rounded up 50 Easy Instant Pot Sides that will help you save time in the kitchen during those rough dinner hours.
INSTANT POT SIDES
When I first think of side dishes, I think of a good rice or bean staple! My kids eat both so good, so they’re for sure a go to for us!
Instant Pot Lemon Rice at Simply Happy Foodie–This recipe only takes 5 ingredients and goes well with lots of dishes.
- Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice at Belle of the Kitchen–This side dish would go great with any main dish.
- Garlic and Herb Rice in the Instant Pot at A Southern Soul–Perfectly cooked and herb seasoned rice.
- Lemon Parmesan Orzo Instant Pot at Piping Pot Curry–If you want to get away from traditional rice as a side, make this recipe!
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Pilaf Recipe at Just Short of Crazy–Only takes a few minutes to prep and then put it in the instant pot and walk away.
- Teriyaki Instant Pot Rice at A Virtual Vegan–A quick and easy weekday dish that you won’t have to fuss over and spend hours in the kitchen for.
- Pressure Cooker Mexican Rice at The Typical Mom–Wouldn’t this side dish be great along with tacos, fajitas, enchiladas and more?
- Mexican Style Cowboy Beans at Lemon Blossoms–Pinto beans flavored with bacon, onions, tomatoes and spices!
- Instant Pot Refried Beans at Five Heart Home–A creamy and perfect side dish to Mexican recipes.
- No Soak Instant Pot Pinto Beans at Life Made Simple–You won’t mess up those no soak pinto beans.
- Instant Pot Sweet and Spicy BBQ Beans at Six Sisters Stuff–A perfect summer side dish and made completely from scratch.
IP Black Eyed Peas at Platings+Pairings–No soaking of the beans needed!
INSTANT POT POTATOES
You can never go wrong with a warm side of potatoes! Whether they are mashed, diced or sliced I’m game to give them a try! Plus, my husband is always happy when he sees potatoes on the table!
Instant Pot Mashed Red Potatoes at No. 2 Pencil–These potatoes look so incredibly easy and full of garlic and butter.
- Instant Pot Au Gratin Potatoes at Cooking with Karli–Thinly sliced potatoes in a creamy and cheese sauce.
- Baked Potatoes in the Instant Pot at Rhubarbarians–Make these fail proof fluffy baked potatoes and you can thank me later.
- Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes at Sweet and Savory Meals–A side dish that can easily be prepared in under an hour and goes with everything.
- IP Garlic and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes at Simple Pressure Cooker Meals–Fluffy and garlic flavored potatoes.
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole at Six Sisters Stuff–A famous Thanksgiving side dish made easier in the pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes at Food Recipes–Serve next to a side of turkey or ham.
- Potato Salad in the Instant Pot at Tastes Better From Scratch–Golden potatoes cook together with the eggs. Crazy easy!
INSTANT POT VEGETABLES
Vegetables should be a side on every dinner table, but they have to be flavorful or my kids won’t eat them as good. You’ll love these amazingly delicious vegetable side dishes.
- Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots at Eating on a Dime–A great way to cook lots of carrots at one time quickly.
- Garlic and Herb Carrots in the Instant Pot at Graceful Little Honey Bee–A healthy side that will go with any main dish.
- Instant Pot Whole Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower at Sparkles to Sprinkles–Kick up the flavor of cauliflower with this buffalo recipe.
- Cauliflower Rice in the Instant Pot at Lara Clevenger–A Keto friendly recipe in place of rice.
- Instant Pot Gobi Masala at Easy Cooking with Molly–Cauliflower with Indian spices.
- Southern Style Green Beans at Margin Making Mom–No one will believe you didn’t’ spend hours making this side dish.
- Creamy Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole at Adventures of a Nurse–I like the sound of this can free, homemade recipe!
- Instant Pot Collard Greens with Bacon at Berry & Maple–A comforting southern side dish with bacon.
- Butter Beans in the Instant Pot at The Buttered Home–Smoky ham and fresh beans will have everyone coming back for more.
Instant Pot Garlic Green Beans at Little Sunny Kitchen–An easy side dish that is full of green beans and buttery garlic goodness.
HEALTHY INSTANT POT RECIPES
Healthy vegetable side dishes that our family will keep asking you to make time and time again.
- Garlicky Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts at Savory Lotus–These cook on high pressure for only one minute!
- Instant Pot Broccoli at One Happy Housewife–Yes, you can have broccoli cooked perfectly in minutes.
- Instant Pot Ranch Broccoli at Plowing through Life–I’ve never thought about seasoning broccoli with ranch!
- IP Asparagus with Lemon at Monday is Meatloaf–Seasoned and steamed asparagus done quickly in the pressure cooker.
- Steamed Vegetables in the Instant Pot at Don’t Waste the Crumbs–I love having a variety of vegetables for dinner each night.
- Instant Pot Mexican Street Corn at Amy + Jacky–Corn on the cob with a Mexican street tasty twist.
- Instant Pot Corn Casserole at Easy Peasy Creative Ideas–I’m not sure it gets better than corn, cheese, butter and cream!
- Creamy Instant Pot Corn at Recipes that Crock–You’ll love how creamy and savory collide in this side dish!
- Instant Pot Mushrooms Recipe at Melanie Cooks–You can make restaurant style mushrooms in less than 15 minutes.
Instant Pot Ratatouille at Instant Pot Eats–A french inspired dish made easier!
BEST INSTANT POT SIDES
These sides are comforting and will hit you straight in the heart.
Homemade Dinner Rolls Instant Pot at Cooking with Karli–This will become your family’s new favorite roll recipe.
- Instant Pot Rolls at Six Sisters Stuff–Speed up the process of homemade rolls in the Instant Pot!
- Whole Wheat No Knead Bread at Real Mom Nutrition–You’ll only need four ingredients and no kneading required.
- Instant Pot Cornbread Recipe at Melanie Cooks–You’ll love the way this cornbread comes out golden, tender and fluffy!
- Instant Pot Stuffing at Pressure Cooking Today–Bake in the Instant Pot and then crisp it up in the oven.
- Savory Potatoes and Carrots in the Instant Pot at Cooking with Karli–Potatoes, carrots and onion soup mix make up this delicious side dish.
- Instant Pot Dill Pickle Pasta Salad at 365 Days of Slow+Pressure Cooking–A pasta salad that is full of flavor.
- Instant Pot Polenta at Two Sleevers–No need to stir this polenta in this instant pot recipe.
- Spaghetti Squash in the Instant Pot at From Pasta to Paleo–Forget the oven for the spaghetti squash. Seriously, the best way to cook this is in the pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese at The Salty Marshmallow–A creamy comfort side food that the family will ask for again and again.
If you love cooking and baking with your Instant Pot, then make sure and check out my favorite Instant Pot Accessories!
INSTANT POT RECIPES
Make sure and check out my favorite Instant Pot recipes!
- Must Try Instant Pot Breakfasts
- Instant Pot Chicken Dinners
- Must-Try Instant Pot Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes
- 50+ Christmas Day Instant Pot Recipes
Do you have any other favorite sides that I haven’t included? I’d love for you to tell me in the comments! Also, what side are you most excited to try?
I’d love for you to pin the image below if you’re an Instant Pot lover!