This kids St.Patrick’s Day I Spy Printable Game is such a fun activity for kids to play on St. Patrick’s Day! Just print and play! So simple!
ST. PATRICK’S DAY GAME FOR KIDS
Printable games are a great way to celebrate holidays! If you have followed me for long, you know that I love the game I Spy! So, for each holiday I make a I Spy Printable Game! We will for sure be playing this game, along with some others like Roll a Rainbow, St.Patrick’s Word Scramble, Spin a Leprechaun or Don’t Eat Pete!
Items Needed to Play:
- Printable Game (download below)
- Home Printer (color)
- Pens (these are my favorite)
- Candy (optional for prizes)
HOW TO PLAY ISPY
For this version of I Spy, it’s pretty simple! You just choose a picture from the bottom key and count how many of that picture are in the main image box.
To make it easier for younger kids, allow them to use a marker or pen and mark off the pictures as they count them.
To make it harder for older kids, don’t allow them to mark off the items as they count them.
Once they’ve got a guess to how many of the item there is, then have them right their guess in the bottom key, next to the appropriate image.
And that’s it! Super simple, but SO fun!
FREE PRINTABLE ST. PATRICK’S GAMES
Free Printable games are my favorite way to help celebrate holidays with my kids! It’s so simple and affordable and my kids always look forward to it and now even expect it! Below I’ve linked up a few of the St.Patrick’s Day Games that I plan on printing and playing with my kids (aside from this I Spy of course)!
- St.Patrick’s Day PreK Pack from Over the Big Moon
- Roll a Rainbow from Over the Big Moon
- St.Patrick’s Day Word Scramble from Over the Big Moon
- Spin a Leprechaun St.Patrick’s Day Game
- Don’t Eat Pete St.Patrick’s Day Game
- Pin the Clover on the Leprechaun from Over the Big Moon
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search from Mommy Evolution
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt from Food Fun Family
- St. Patrick’s Day Bingo from Pretty Providence
Also, make sure to check out these 25+ Easy St.Patrick’s Day Traditions!
I SPY ST.PATRICK’S DAY GAME
I Spy St. Patrick’s Day Answer Key:
- Medium Green Clover: 8
- Gold Coin: 16
- Pot o’ Gold: 8
- Green Balloon: 9
- Rainbow: 16
- Drink: 10
- Leprechaun: 15
- Dark Green Clover: 16
- Horseshoe: 19
- Pot o’ Gold w/ Rainbow: 5
- Green Hat: 11
- Gold Star: 19
HOLIDAY I SPY PRINTABLE GAMES
If you love these I Spy Games, then download them for all the other holidays and seasons!
- Halloween I Spy Printable Game
- Thanksgiving I Spy Game
- Christmas I Spy Printable Game
- New Year’s I Spy Printable Game
- Valentine’s Day I Spy Printable Game
- St. Patrick’s Day I Spy Printable Game
If you’re looking for some fun St.Patrick’s Day Gifts for Kids, check out these fun ideas!
Make sure to pin this post for later too! Thanks so much friends! Have a great day!