Chicken Cabbage Ramen Salad
This Chicken Cabbage Ramen Salad literally makes my life better guys! This is a salad that I grew up eating, but then as an adult I added in the apples!
This salad makes an appearance at all holidays and at least once a month for Sunday dinner! I will even make this salad and then just eat on it all week long! Seriously, put this salad on your upcoming menu!
- Medium Head of Cabbage
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts, Cubed or 2 cans of Chicken
- 1 bunch of Green Onions
- 1/2 C Sliced Almonds
- 1 Pack Chicken Ramen
- Bunch of Grapes (to preference)
- 2-3 Apples, Chopped
- 1/2 C Salad Oil
- 3 TBS Sugar
- 3 TBS Vinegar
- Flavor packet from Ramen
- Start by chopping up your medium head of cabbage pretty small!
- Then just cut up the green onions, chicken, grapes and apples and throw them onto of the cabbage.
- Take a mallet or back of a large knife and smash up your Chicken Raman Package. I literally do this while still in the package. Open and set the seasoning aside and add it to your mixture.
- Add your slivered almonds and then just mix the salad all together!
- Put together your dressing recipe well and add over your salad and mix until the whole salad is is coated in the dressing!
I hope you love this salad as much as we do! Enjoy!