Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob
Last year I was introduced to Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob by our really good friends! HOW IN THE WORLD had I never had this before guys? Being that I literally LOVE food and hadn’t heard of it, I can only assume there are some others that are missing out on this goodness too! I’m literally obsessed and dreamed about it all winter long! I am so happy BBQ weather is here! Friends, you’ll never taste anything so good!
- 8 ears corn
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 limes, juiced
- Red chili powder or Cayenne
- 2 limes cut into wedges, for garnish
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat.
- Husk your corn. I like to keep the husks attached, so that I have something
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, and parmesan in a bowl and mix everything together.
- Place your corn on a grill rack sprayed with cooking spray. Cook the ears of corn approx 12 minutes or until corn is lightly browned, turning frequently.
- Place corn on a plate or platter and spread the mayonnaise/sour cream all over the corn and sprinkle with chili or cayenne pepper!;
- Drizzle lime juice to preference.