This Sweet Potato Crunch is a top side dish to serve with Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner! The brown sugar and pecan crumble that tops the sweet potato is the star of the dish!
This Easy Bean Dip Appetizer is always a crowd please! Made with 4 different kinds of beans, corn, avocado, tomatoes and Italian dressing! Serve with chips! Read more
A hamburger and side dish is a staple meal almost all over the world! Spice up your standard burger night by trying one of these tasty Hamburger Recipes and Side Dishes! I’ve compiled 50+ amazing recipes for you to consider!
This is the BEST Vegetable Dip out there – the flavor is perfection! Serve with some fresh, crisp vegetables as a side or an appetizer!
This Owl Veggie Tray is a fun way to serve vegetables this Fall! It will add an extra touch to your dinner table!
A step by step pictorial showing How to Eat an Artichoke! This vegetable can be tricky your first time eating it, but don’t be scared! It’s actually pretty easy!
This Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad is not only one of MY families favorite salads, but also my extended families. So, I make this at least once a month and it is almost always at family gatherings! It’s so easy and beyond delicious! My favorite thing to do is make a giant bowl to serve with dinner on Sunday, and then I eat the leftovers for lunch the next few days!
Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 16 oz package bowtie pasta
- 1 large can chicken breast I use the big Costco cans or 2-3 cups cubed Chicken Breasts
- Approx 2 cup grapes halved
- 2 chopped apples
- 1 C sliced almonds or cashews your preference
- 1-2 bunch of green onions amount to your preference preference
- Cook bowtie pasta noodles and chill.
- Add the remaining ingredients - chicken, grapes, apples, green onion and nut preference. Mix together with the noodles.
- Cover with approx 3/4 bottle of coleslaw dressing or make your own.
- Serve chilled.
This classic Chicken Cabbage Ramen Salad is a great crunchy, fresh flavored salad! Perfect to serve at large dinner parties, holiday parties and barbecues!
This was hands down my favorite round up thus far! Who doesn’t love finding the recipe for a dish at your favorite restaurant and then being able to make it in your own kitchen? I don’t know about you, but I LOVE that!
I also love that when I make my favorite restaurant dishes at home I can alter things like the spice level, reduce the carbs, or make smaller portion sizes!
There are so many drool worthy recipes here from KFC, PF Changs, Chilis, Chick-Fil-A, Panera and more!
Dive in guys, you’re gonna love this round up of 50+ Copycat Restaurant Recipes!
Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Recipe at Over the Big Moon
- IHOP Pancakes Copycat at Onion Rings and Things
- Starbucks Copycat Blueberry Muffins Recipe at Cucina De Yungso
- Original Glazed Donuts Krispy Kreme Copycat Recipe at The Worktop
- McDonald’s Egg McMuffin Breakfast Sandwich at Adventures of Mel
- Homemade Kneaders Chunky Cinnamon French Toast & Caramel Syrup at Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Panera Copycat Cinnamon Crunch Bagel at Frugal Coupon Living
- Burger King Copycat French Toast Dunkers at Big Oven
COPYCAT RESTAURANT SIDE DISHES
Red Lobster Copycat Cheesy Cheddar Bay Biscuits at Peas and Crayons
- Copycat Outback Bloomin’ Onion Petals at Domestic Superhero
- KFC Coleslaw Copycat at Dinner Then Dessert
- Copycat KFC Biscuits at 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls at Lil’ Luna
- Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter Copycat at The Recipe Rebel
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Copycat Recipe at All She Cooks
- Copycat Torchy’s Street Corn at Lil’ Luna
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe at Spend With Pennies
- Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread at Kitchen Trials
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Avocado Egg Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce at Savory Tooth
Best Copycat Chili’s Salsa Recipe at Half-Scratched
RESTAURANT COPYCAT RECIPES
Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers at Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta Copycat at Recipes Mama
- Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira Copycat at Favorite Family Recipes
- Copycat Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo at Three Olives Branch
- Café Rio Chicken Copycat at Pretty Providence
- Café Rio Pork Copycat at Pretty Providence
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Rub Copycat at The Cozy Cook
- Mongolian Beef Recipe PF Changs Copycat at Savory Tooth
- PF Chang Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps at Lil’ Luna
- Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe from Olive Garden at Finding Zest
Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad at Well Plated
FAST FOOD COPYCAT RECIPES
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets and Sauce Recipe at Cincy Shopper
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich Copycat at Hilah Cooking
- Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat at Eat Cake for Dinner
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat at Dinner Then Dessert
- Burger King Whopper Copycat at CopyKat Recipes
- Boston Market Meatloaf Copycat Recipe at Platings and Pairings
- Chipotle Beef Barbacoa Recipe Copycat at Wholesome Yum
- Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup Copycat at Sweet & Savory
- Homemade Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup at Sugar Apron
- Copycat Arby’s Curly Fries at Domestic Superhero
- Perfect Copycat Wendys Frosty at The Chunky Chef
- Mrs. Field’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Copycat Recipe at Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen
- The Best Swig Sugar Cookie Copycat Recipe at Mel’s Kitchen Café
- Applebee’s Copycat Maple Butter Blondies at Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake at The Slow Roasted Italian
- Easy Ice Cream Cake DQ Copycat at Culinary Hill
- Starbucks Copycat Lemon Loaf at Yellow Bliss Road
Copycat Chili’s Molten Lava Cakes at Oh Sweet Basil
- Dirty Dr. Pepper Swig Copycat at Pretty Providence
- Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade at Lil’ Luna
- Copycat Olive Garden Peach Iced Tea Recipe at Mom Foodie
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade at Cincy Shopper
- Panera Mango Smoothie Copycat Recipe at Taste of Home
- Starbucks Copycat Passion Tea Lemonade at Penny Pinchin’ Mom
Raspberry Dream Swig Copycat at Pretty Providence
The #1 side served in our house is hands down rice! All kinds of flavored rices, sticky rice, brown rice, jasmine rice, etc! We just love rice! So, today I thought I’d share with you one of my favorites – Cilantro Lime Coconut Rice! It’s flavor is killer good!
Cilantro Lime Coconut Rice
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 lime zested
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Rinse rice under cold water until water runs clear. This gets rid of some starch from the rice so the rice is not too sticky.
- In a large sauce pan, add the rice, coconut milk, water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook with the lid partially covering on medium-low heat. Do this until all the liquid is absorbed. Approx 15 mins (sometimes a min or two less).
- Immediately after removing from heat, use a fork to fluff the rice. Then stir in the lime zest, lime juice and cilantro. Serve immediately.
- Have each individual salt and pepper to taste. ENJOY!
I love to pair this recipe with taco’s and stir-fry the most!!