This recipe is one of my Grandma Irenes and it saves me on a regular basis. We call it Quick Company Chicken, because it’s super fast and good enough to be served to company. It only takes 6 ingredients and is incredibly delicious!
This Easy Nacho Bar is one of our favorite family dinners! Everyone can customize their nachos however they want, leaving everyone’s bellies 100% satisfied.
Kabobs are my jam, because they’re SO easy and everybody in my family will scarf them up! I honestly don’t know anybody that doesn’t love a good Kabob! They’re so easy to customize and can be as simple as 2 ingredients or as busy as 6 different ingredients! Today I want to share with you my Korean Teriyaki Beef Kabobs. Although, you could easily switch the protein up if you aren’t a huge beef lover.
As I mentioned before, I like kabobs, because they’re easy! So, when I find a good pre-made marinade at the store, then I totally go for it! No need to mix 12 ingredients up yourself to create it! For the protein I bought a couple of Sirloin Steaks and cut them up into decent sized cubes! I then put them in a bowl and marinaded them with the House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce!
Now for the veggies! Totally customize these to only your favorite! That could be 1 vegetable or 10 vegetables! We chose zucchini, red onion, orange pepper, yellow pepper, red pepper, and grape tomatoes. And my husband made some with mushrooms too that aren’t pictured! I then like to marinate the vegetables in the Lighthouse Toasted Sesame Ginger Dressing.
I like to prepare the meat and vegetables in the morning and allow them to marinade all day. But, I’d make sure they AT LEAST marinade 1 hour and no less! Then 30 minutes to an hour before I want to assemble them, I soak my bamboo skewers in cold water. This prevents them from burning when they’re on the grill.
Next, assemble the kabobs in any order that you prefer! I love to get my kids in on this fun! Plus, then they can create kabobs with only the ingredients they will eat!
When ready to cook, go ahead and preheat your grill to a medium-high heat. I like to cook my kabobs approx 2 minutes per side. So, each batch of kabobs should take 8-10 minutes to reach medium-rare.
When they’re done the should be juicy and FULL of flavor!
I hope you guys love these Korean Teriyaki Beef Kabobs as much as I do! Happy grilling!
Hello! Today I will be sharing the Top 25 Killer Grilled Cheese Recipes. Are you excited? Well, you should be! Because all it takes it ONE WORD….. CHEESE.
You had me at CHEESE.
Really there’s not much more to say. But, this round up is probably my favorite one yet.
I mean there is everything to a traditional grilled cheese, to a pulled beef one and as crazy as a glazed donut one! Grilled Cheese’s with Caramelized onions, breakfast ones, even one with maple syrup.
This is quite the round up and you’re not gonna wanna miss this. So click through, save some links and enjoy!
Avocado, Mozzarella, and Tomato Grilled Cheese at Everyday Adventures
Tomato + Fontina Grilled Cheese at Everyday Adventures
Cheesy, Garlic Bread Sandwich at Sprinkles & Sprouts
Guacamole Grilled Cheese at Love & Risotto
Brie, Prosciutto, and Pear Grilled Cheese at My Kitchen Love
Bacon Grilled Cheese at Bet on Dinner
Grilled Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich at Dinner at the Zoo
Glazed Donut Grilled Cheese at Thrifty Jinxy
Grilled Cheese with Smoked Pulled Beef at Say Grace
Angel Food Cake Grilled Cheese at The TipToe Fairy
Grilled Cheese with Fig Jam and Bacon at Platings & Pairings
Grilled Cheese Melon Chorizo Manchego at Cooking on the Weekends
Breakfast Grilled Cheese Sandwiches at Soup Addict
Ham Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Caramelized Onions and Maple Syrup at Pups with Chopsticks
Salt and Vinegar Grilled Cheese at Spabettie
Triple Grilled Cheese at Culinary Ginger
Veggie Breakfast Grilled Cheese Sandwich at Happy Healthy Motivated
Grilled Cheese with Heirloom Tomatoes & Pesto at Saving Room for Dessert
Ultimate Hawaiian Grilled Cheese at Domesticate ME
Sloppy Burger Grilled Cheese at Snappy Gourmet
Mixed Berry Chicken Bacon Jalapeno Grilled Cheese at Nutmeg Nanny
Ground Beef Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese at 4 Sons R Us
Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Strawberry Hot Sauce and Arugula at Fearless Dining
Gluten Free Reuben Sandwich Dippers with Thousand Island Dressing at Flippin Delicious
Brussels Sprouts Grilled Cheese at Healing Tomato
Which one are you going to try first?
Hey friends (and happy Friday)! I’m so excited to share this yummy Copycat Disneyland Mac N’ Cheese Pizza recipe! This recipe is a favorite of our families! The last two times we’ve gone to Disneyland California we’ve scheduled a dinner down at Goofy’s Kitchen and my kids always go straight for their Mac N’ Cheese Pizza! Goofy’s kitchen is a favorite of ours for a couple of reasons: a) their food is awesome and they have SOOO many options and b) you get to see most of the main characters and get all their signatures all while eating dinner! It’s a win-win!
Copycat Disneyland Mac N' Cheese Pizza
- You can purchase a premade pizza crust at your local grocery store or you can make your own if you have a favorite recipe. I really like to use the 8" individual sized pizza crusts but you could also use a full size pizza crust!
Homemade Mac N' Cheese
- 8 oz uncooked Macaroni Noodles
- 2 cups of shredded Colby-Jack Cheese or your favorite kind of cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2-3 tablespoons Flour
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups of Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 sleeve of Town House or Ritz Crackers
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- To start get your crust ready - so that means you can purchase a premade pizza crust or you can make your own!
- To make your macaroni and cheese, start by boiling your macaroni noodles until al dente. Place in a large bowl.
- Once the noodles are cooked, make your cheese sauce. Start by melting 1/4 cup Butter in a medium sauce pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour to create a roux. Add milk slowly (and I mean slowly) to the roux. You will need to stir constantly! Next, add the cheese one cup at a time! Stirring until the cheese incorporates to the milk sauce!
- Stir the cheese sauce over the noodles.
- Take your pizza crust and spread the homemade Mac N' Cheese over the crust.
- Now layer some of the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the mac n' cheese.
- Next, take 2 tablespoons butter and melt it in the microwave. Place your 1 sleeve of crackers in a large ziplcock bag and use a rolling pin to crush the crackers. Place the crackers in the bowl of melted butter to create a good crumb.
- Lastly, sprinkle the crumb on top of the pizza!
- Cook the pizza for 15 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit.
Now that you’ve seen how I make my favorite Copycat Disneyland recipe at home, make sure to check out how a few of my blog friends make their favorites too! Also, don’t forget to enter the giveaway at the end!
Hand Dipped Corndogs from Dessert Now, Dinner Later | Clam Chowder Bread Bowl from Kleinworth & Co. | Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Treats from Tastefully Frugal | Monte Cristo Sandwich from See Lindsay | Churro Funnel Cake from Artsy Fartsy Mama | Pumpkin Mickey Mouse Beignets from Clarks Condensed | BLT Waffle Fries from Old House To New Home | Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches from Love To Be In The Kitchen | Carrot Cake Cookies from Cupcake Diaries | Caramel S’mores from My Latina Table | Mickey Marshmallow Wand from Liz On Call | Dole Whip Popsicles from Bite Of Delight | Dole Whips from Girl Loves Glam | Mint Julep Slush from As The Bunny Hops | Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas from Pretty Providence | Mickey Mouse Cake Pops from Play Party Play | Mickey Mouse Beignets from Housewife Eclectic
My boys are not huge lovers of Corned Beef and Cabbage. This year we are going to do something a little more kid friendly! I did two different types of St. Patrick’s Day Pizza. The first was clover pizza and the second was a rainbow pizza! They were a hit — the entire family LOVED them!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sargento® Cheese. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hey friends! Today I’m sharing my favorite go-to for large lunch get togethers – Ham & Swiss Sliders! We often times eat this for dinner too, but I just half the recipe for my family when I do that! The flavor on these are awesome and take a regular sandwich to a whole new level!
- 24 Sweet Rolls
- 24 slices of Honey Ham
- 12 slices of Sargento® Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Butter (1 cube)
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Poppyseed’s
Combine the 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard and 1 tablespoon onion powder.
Melt the 1/2 cup butter. Add 2 tablespoons dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds. Whisk together.
To assemble & cook:
Cut rolls in half and assemble on a baking sheet. Lay them out so they form two large areas of rolls, using 12 rolls per area. If you buy your rolls, they’ll most likely already be attached by the dozen. This will allow you to cut them all together. Having them in large areas like this makes for quick assembly.
Next spread the sandwich spread on one half of the rolls. Place 12 pieces of Honey Ham evenly on each dozen rolls.
Then place 6 pieces of Sargento® Swiss Cheese on top of the Ham. We always choose Sargento® Sliced Cheese because it’s 100% real, natural cheese. I haven’t been able to eat anything different since I learned that Pasteurized Process Cheese Food, also known as American singles, only require 51% real cheese. I mean look at the difference between these cheeses! Right?
I also wanted to suggest if you want to spice up your sliders that you can also switch out the we also like Sargento® Swiss Cheese for we also like Sargento® Pepper Jack Cheese! It adds some super good flavor!
Put the tops of the rolls on.
Spoon the top sauce on top of the rolls. Use a basting brush to spread the sauce all over the rolls evenly and even a little over the edges.
Cover the rolls with tin foil and allow the rolls to sit for 10-15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Bake for 10 minutes with the tin foil on. Uncover and bake an additional 2-5 minutes, watching closely.
Today I am sharing an incredibly simple slow cooker recipe – Slower Cooker Chicken Sandwiches! This one only has 3 ingredients and tastes so good! I love slow cooker recipes for those busy days that I can’t get around to making dinner.
Just toss everything in before dropping the kids off to school and place slow cooker on low and by dinner time it’s done!
After a long day, just shred the chicken and mix with the other 2 ingredients and you’re ready to make sandwiches!
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- 2- 1 ounce packets of ranch dressing mix
- In a slow cooker, add the blocks of cream cheese, ranch mix, and then the chicken breasts. There is no need to cut them up because they will become tender in the slow cooker.
- Place on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4.
- Then take a fork to it, mix together and shred the chicken.
Hey friends! Today I’m sharing with you one of my favorite quick summer dinners – Beef Teriyaki Skewers! I love this recipe because it is SO quick! And during the summer who really wants to spend too much time in the kitchen? Not me! I wanna be playing with my family!
Also, if you’re popping over from 30 Days – thanks so much for stopping by! For those of you that have found this post via my social media or pinterest, today I’m also sharing an awesome Summer drink over on Mique’s site! It’s my Raspberry Fizz Drink recipe! It’s seriously the best summer drink and the addition of the sorbet is awesome!
Anyways, back to the Beef Teriyaki Skewers! Start by soaking your bamboo skewers for at least 30 minutes! These will prevent them from burning on the BBQ! Honestly, I suggest soaking them longer if you can remember to get them soaking earlier! That just never happens for me! haha!
While your skewers are soaking, take a small sauce pan and either on the stove or grill mix together 1 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon mirin sweet rice wine, 1 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 teaspoon minced ginger. Mix and allow the sauce to simmer on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Stir frequently and do not allow to burn!
Then go ahead and cut your flank steak across the grain in 1/4″ thick strips. Thread the steak onto the skewers in a weaving pattern.
Once your sauce has simmered for 15 minutes, combine 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water and add to the sauce. Stir and allow to simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently while the sauce thickens.
Once the grill is heated to 400 degrees, put your skewers on the grill, baste in the sauce and cook for 2 minutes and then turn it to the other side, baste again and grill for 2 more minutes!
Repeat this process again, taking the sauce and baste each side of the meat and cook for 2 more minutes, per side! Remove rom the grill and sprinkle the skewers with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Beef Teriyaki Skewers
- 1 London Broil Steak
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- salt & pepper
- TERIYAKI GLAZE
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mirin sweet rice wine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Start by soaking your bamboo skewers for at least 30 minutes! These will prevent them from burning on the BBQ!
- While your skewers are soaking, take a small sauce pan and either on the stove or grill mix together 1 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon Mirin sweet rice wine, 1 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 teaspoon minced ginger. Mix and allow the sauce to simmer on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Stir frequently and do not allow to burn!
- Then go ahead and cut your London Broil across the grain in 1/4" thick strips!
- Once your sauce has simmered for 15 minutes, combine 1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water and add to the sauce. Stir and allow to simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently as the sauce thickens.
- Thread the steak onto the skewers in a weaving pattern.
- On a grill heated to 400 degrees, baste the meat with the sauce and cook for 2 minutes and then turn it to the other side, baste and and grill for 2 more minutes!
- Take the sauce and baste each side of the meat again and cook for 2 more minutes, per side! Remove from the grill and sprinkle the skewers with sesame seeds and chopped cilantro and enjoy!
Hey friends! The other day I was menu planning and I totally had this recipe pop in my head and I hadn’t made it in forever! It’s one of those recipes that I totally thought it would be soo hard and time consuming to make and it’s totally not!
It’s the perfect meal to just rotate for regular dinners, but it also can feed a ton of people and really isn’t any harder to double if you’re having another family or two over for dinner! So, I love this meal when I’m having friends over!
Easy Beef and Broccoli
- Med sized top round beef steak approx 1 lb
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 c apple juice
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 c fresh broccoli
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Cut beef steak into thin strips, set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, water, juice, and cornstarch in small bowl and set aside.
- In large skillet stir fry broccoli with 2 Tbsp oil for about 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook. Set broccoli aside in a dish.
- Pour remaining oil into skillet and add beef steak and cook until well browned on all sides. Add garlic and cook until fragrant but not more than 1 min.
- Pour soy sauce mixture over meat and cook until slightly thickened.
- Stir in sesame oil.
- Remove from heat and stir in broccoli!
- Serve over rice.
You guys are seriously going to love this! Enjoy!