A hamburger and side dish is a staple meal almost all over the world! Spice up your standard burger night by trying one of these tasty Hamburger Recipes and Side Dishes! I’ve compiled 50+ amazing recipes for you to consider!
I love a good hamburger, but it gets old making the same old burger all summer long! I went to Pinterest and searched out some burgers and sides that I could rotate through this summer for our weekly hamburger night! I was beyond excited with how many amazing recipes I found! Here is a roundup of some Must Try Burgers and Sides for you and me to try this summer!
During the summer, hamburgers are a weekly occurrence because our kids LOVE them! And of course mom (meaning me) loves them, because it makes dinner a breeze! Plus, spending the evening in the backyard is always a fun time! With all the hamburger nights in my past, I’ve become pretty good at perfecting my hamburger patty making! Here are a few tips for you!
How do you keep burgers falling apart?
There’s nothing worse than having your hamburger patty fall apart when you’re eating it. Here are a few things I suggest doing to ensure your patty doesn’t fall apart!
- Keep your hamburger meat cold. After you shape your patties, put a piece of wax paper between your patties and put them back in the refrigerator until you’re ready to cook them.
- Add an egg. This isn’t 100% necessary, but is a sure proof way to make sure your patty won’t fall apart.
- Don’t over handle your meat. When adding your seasonings and forming your patties, don’t handle your meat too much.
- Don’t add liquids (or too much liquid). I used to add soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce to my patties, but that almost always made them fall apart. I know stick to straight dry seasonings.
BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES
- Butter Burger Recipe at The Cookie Rookie
- Jalapeno Ranch Burger at Pretty Providence
- Pepper Crusted Bacon Cheeseburgers at The Chunky Chef
- Bobby’s Crunch Burger at Bon Appetit
- Chili Cheese Burger at Burger Artist
- Juicy Lucy Burger at The Hungry Bluebird
- Copycat Burger King Whopper at CopyKat Recipes
- Cowboy Burger Recipe with Grilled Pickles and Crispy Onion Straws at Mommy Evolution
Spicy & Smoky Candied Bacon Burger at Go Go Go Gourmet
GOURMET BURGER RECIPES
A true gourmet burger means that you’re using a quality protein that has never been frozen. But, I have always also classified them as a burger that has something on it that makes it extra special! For example, the below recipe for a Teriyaki Burger that includes some grilled red onion & grilled pineapple! Don’t be afraid to take the burger toppings to the next level!
Teriyaki Burger with Grilled Pineapple at Well Plated
- Midwestern Farm Burger
- Aloha Burger at Cupcake Diaries
- Korean BBQ Burger at The Cozy Apron
- Teriyaki Pina Colada Burger at Oh, Sweet Basil
- Smoked Gouda Smash Burgers with House Sauce at How Sweet Eats
- Philly Cheese Steak Burgers at Dinner then Dessert
- Mexican Burgers at Simply Delicious
- Pepperoni Pizza Burger at Oh, Sweet Basil
- Queso Burgers at Dessert Now Dinner Later
- Balsamic Caramelized Onion Turkey Burgers at The Foodie and The Fix
Grilled Greek Burgers with Yogurt Feta Sauce at Just a Little Bit of Bacon
CHICKEN BURGER RECIPES
- Buffalo Chicken Burger at Will Cook for Smiles
- French Onion Grilled Chicken Burgers at This Is How I Cook
- Chicken & Zucchini Burgers at Home & Plate
- Guacamole Chicken Burgers at Yummy Healthy Easy
- Mexican Chicken Burger at Every Last Bite
- Chicken Fajita Burger & Chipotle Mayo at Yummy Healthy Easy
- Spinach Avocado Chicken Burgers at Best Home Recipes Ideas
- Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers at Haute & Healthy Living
- Chicken Caesar Burgers at Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Korean BBQ Grilled Chicken Burger at Salted Mint
Jalapeno Pepper Jack Chicken Burger with Roasted Garlic Mayo at Butter Your Biscuit
VEGETARIAN BURGER RECIPES
- Best Black Bean Burgers at Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Cilantro Lime Black Bean Burger at I Can You Can Vegan
- Chipotle Black Bean Burgers at Bev Cooks
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Burgers at Peas and Crayons
- Cauliflower Hummus Burger with Green Goddess Sauce at Dishing Out Health
- Chunky Portabella Veggie Burgers at The Kitchen Whisperer
Quinoa Veggie Burger at Tastes Better From Scratch
HOMEMADE FRY RECIPES
- Garlic Parmesan Baked Steak Fries at Kleinworth & Co.
- Spicy Potato Wedges at My Gorgeous Recipes
- Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries at Curry Trail
- Crispy Fried Onion Straws at Karyl’s Kulinary Krusade
- Spiralized Zucchini Curly Fries at Mealthy
Oven Roasted Rosemary Potato Wedges at Fixed on Fresh
SIDES FOR BURGERS
Easy Pineapple Coleslaw at Noble Pig
- Homemade Tortilla Chip Recipe at Savory Experiments
- Homemade Sweet Potato Chips at Eating Cheating
- Baked Potato Chips at Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Zucchini Corn Salad at Last Ingredient
- Fresh Green Bean Salad with Balsamic Dressing at Mel’s Kitchen Café
- Broccoli Salad at Heart Hook Home
- Cucumber Greek Salad at Belle of the Kitchen
Summer Corn Salad at Ahead of Thyme
SUMMER SIDE DISHES
- Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Corn with Garlic and Ginger Soy Sauce
- Garlic N Herb Mac N Cheese
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Classic Macaroni and Shrimp Salad
- Asparagus Pasta Salad
- Best Summer Pasta Salad
- The Best Vegetable Dip
- Fruit Dip
I hope you have a great summer full of yummy burgers and sides!
Make sure to pin this post for later too! Thanks so much friends! Have a great day!